This is the hitlist. A list of tools & techniques I would like to learn more about. I'm putting the list here as a reminder to myself and as an index of pages that we can refer to at a later date.
- Modern responsive techniques
- The webp format
- 11ty (the static site generator)
- itemscope & it's related tags
- 301 redirects (properly)
- CSS variables
- Is Sass still needed with CSS Variables?
- pre-processing & post-processing
- What happened to LESS?
- Getting a readable date into 11ty because the string date is driving me nuts!
- Understanding mobile menus
- Automating the publishing process of 11ty. Can it be done (lets avoid deleting the wrong folders again!)
And some perhaps bigger projects to look at which should be broken down into smaller techniques...
- rebuilding Runwear, with a more modern approach
- Vue or React (is this overkill)
- A workable weather API
And lastly, some edits and bits I would like to do on this site.
- working tags
- article list pagination
I'll add to the list as I go, and also link back to content as I learn!